If you have any problems login into our platform on Teachable try the following:
First, try all our recommended troubleshooting steps since most of the issues we come across are browser-related. Here are the steps:
- First, temporarily disable any adblocker extensions you may have installed to your browser.
- Since many issues can be caused by saved browsing data, you should try clearing your browser cache next. (It may help to try this step again).
- If this doesn’t work, then we also recommend trying again while using a private (incognito) browser window.
- If you’re still having issues, then it’s important to make sure that your browser is up to date, and running the most recent available version. So please try to update your browser next.
- If an updated browser doesn’t resolve the issue, the next step is to try a different browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Finally, please try using a different network connection.
If you’re unsure how to open a private browsing window, here are a few articles detailing how to go about this when using one of our supported browsers:
After trying those steps, please be sure you are using the link below to log in:
or download the Teachable App on your phone and login there.
If the issue persists, please send us a screenshots. These would be very helpful to get to the bottom of this issue.