Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
- About Cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser.
- Our Cookies
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below.
- Analytics Cookies
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- Third Party Cookies
- Our website also uses third-party cookies. Details of the third-party cookies used by our website are set out below.
- Blocking Cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- Deleting Cookies
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
List of Cookies: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Clarity, Facebook, Mailchimp